Eagle Canyon Golf and Lifestyle Estate, situated in Honeydew, Gauteng, is one of the most prestigious, well managed and secured estates in South Africa. This was revealed in a survey that was conducted by the Financial Mail in 2015.
Boomgate Systems was asked to inspect all access gates in and around the estate to review what was installed and what it could offer to enhance the visual look as well as improve on the performance of the access barriers.
The requirement to have the barriers interlock was a necessity taking into consideration that this is one of the most secured estates in the Johannesburg area. The stigma around interlock (or venting as most call it) is that this would slow down your traffic through your access points. Boomgate Systems changed the game in this area and introduced a new Genius Rapid Barrier to the market.
The Genius Rapid Barrier boasts a range of features that include:
• Opening time of 1,2 seconds.
• Built-in indicating robot on barrier door.
• Impact detection to prevent any possible damage.
• Automatic slowdown function to take away any strain on the mechanism.
• Virtually maintenance-free barrier.
• 12 V brushless DC motor ensures swift and easy operation.
• Interlinking with any form of access control on the market.
• Easy installation and setup.
A total of 21 barriers were installed at Eagle Canyon’s perimeter gates as well as for internal access.
View original article on securitysa.com